Welcome to the Seven Principles Project
The Seven Principles Project is a Unitarian Universalist ministry devoted to cultivating covenanted relationship within and among communities of faith by offering ministry, coaching, trainings, and the experience of beloved community grounded in the seven principles of Unitarian Universalism. We believe that Compassionate Communication is a spiritual practice for living these principles every day.
View descriptions of each principle in terms of Compassionate Communication by either following the links below or using the "Living the Seven Principles" links on the main menu.
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process in our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
To learn more about the Seven Principles Project, or to contact us, visit the About Us page.